Castrol Magnatec 5W-30 A5 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends ACEA A5/B5, A1/B1 or API SN/CF ILSAC GF-4 5W-30 Lubricant. Castrol Magnatec 5W-30 A5 has been developed for use in Ford vehicles that require a 5W-30 lubricant that meets Ford WSS-M2C913-D, Ford WSS-M2C913-C, WSS-M2C913-B or WSS-M2C913-A.
Up to 75% of engine wear happens while your engine warms up. When the engine stops oil drains off critical engine parts, however Castrol Magnatec’s intelligent molecules don’t. They cling to the engine like a magnet providing an extra layer of protection. Castrol Magnatec’s unique formulation protects from the moment you turn the key, dramatically reducing* engine wear. Now with ultra-refined molecules, for protection you can see, hear and feel. Castrol Magnatec. Instant protection from the moment you turn the key.
*As tested in the industry Sequence IVA wear test
Castrol Magnatec’s Intelligent Molecules:
- Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down
- Cling to your engine forming an extra layer that protects during start up and beyond
- Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear
- Are combined with synthetic technology to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications
- Provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures
Castrol Magnatec 5W-30 A5 delivers superior performance under extreme cold start up conditions relative to thicker grades