Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9 is a semi/part synthetic low SAPS engine oil formulated with unique System 5 Technology for up to 40% better performance. It is also engineered for extended oil drain up to 100,000km 2 in the latest European diesel engines including Euro 6 and engines fitted with DPF, in accordance with OEM specifications.
Modern engines operate in constantly changing conditions which impacts engine performance. Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9’s unique System 5 Technology adapts to these changing conditions to help maximise engine performance. It provides exceptional resistance to contaminants, and delivers outstanding performance when you run extended drains, even under severe operating conditions.
System 5 Technology helps to maximise engine performance throughout extended drain intervals:
- Fights harmful acids which form during engine operation, maintaining TBN reserve throughout the oil drain.
- Fights wear to critical engine component.
- Fights piston deposits even under severe operating conditions.
Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9 is approved by Mercedes Benz, MAN, Renault, Volvo and Deutz for oil drain up to 100,000 Km, in accordance with their specifications.
1. In independent laboratory tests, Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-30 E6/E9 performed up to 40% better than API and ACEA industry standard limits across oil thickening, piston deposits, soot handling and wear and corrosion.
2. Actual oil drain depends on engine type, operating conditions, service history, use of on-board diagnostics and fuel quality. Always consult your manufacturer’s handbook.