Fuchs MAINTAIN FRICOFIN DP fulfils the requirements of the latest VW Antifreeze / Coolant additive specification VW TL 774-G (G12 Plus Plus). The G12++ Antifreeze / Coolant standard is used in all VW group models built from 2007 onwards and has the advantage of being backwardly compatible with the earlier G11, G12 and G12+ standards.
MAINTAIN FRICOFIN DP is an Antifreeze / Coolant Concentrate based on mono ethylene glycol. It is free of nitrite, amine and phosphate. Dilute Fricofin with distilled or soft tap water in concentrations between 35% and 50% by volume. 50% dilution provides protection down to -40°C.
Additionally both passenger car and heavy duty systems are reliably protected against damage caused by cavitation, frost, corrosion and overheating, especially in highly stressed aluminium engines. The recently developed SOAT component package (SOAT=Silicated Organic Acid Technology) provides rapid build up and long lasting surface protection, to all metal alloy components.
- Universal use in both passenger car and heavy duty engines
- Miscible and backwards compatible with silicate containing antifreezes complying with VW TL 774-C (G11) and silicate free complying with VW TL 774-D/F (G12 / G12 Plus / G12+)
- Excellent for use in engines, cylinder heads and radiators made of all metals and alloys
- Extended drain intervals - 5 years+
- Outstanding protection against deposits, cavitation and corrosion
- MAINTAIN FRICOFIN DP is sold as a concentrate for customised dilution