TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 XTL 5W-30 may only be used in diesel engines when also low sulphur diesel fuel is being used. GT1 PRO is miscible and compatible with conventional branded engine oils. However, intermixtures with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilise the product’s benefits. Consequently a complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 XTL 5W-30.
New XTL-technology for maximum cold start ability and outstanding performance reserves. For modern passenger cars and light commercial vehicles with or without extended service intervals.
The innovative XTL-Technology offers highest performance over the full temperature range from very low up to very high temperatures. The unique lubrication properties of XTL-Technology offer significant benefits in highly stressed engines, especially also in latest downsized components or engines with Stop-Start-Systems. Engines with a high power density enjoy reliable lubrication and start more easily and more quickly. The product is also advantageous for cars with exhaust gas after treatment systems such as catalysts or particulate filters, as it keeps their conversion rate high and provides better life time. XTL-Technology is proven to allow lower fuel consumption even compared to the same SAE-class.
- Oil circulation time at low temperatures is up to 55% faster and engine start time is improved by up to 35%
- Due to XTL-Technology even further improved fuel economy of up to 1.7% compared to engine oils of the same SAE-viscosity
- Up to 18% lower oil consumption offered by XTL-technology
- Improved ageing stability due to XTL-Technology: up to 38% lower viscosity increase in standardised engine test
- Protects exhaust gas after treatment systems
- Excellent wear protection with maximum power output
- Applicable in diesel and gasoline engines
- Prevents deposits in engines and turbochargers