Mobil Chassis Grease LBZ Semi Fluid
Mobil Chassis Grease LBZ is a semi-fluid grease based on synthetic oils in the consistency group NLGI 00-000. It was specifically developed for central lubrication systems for commercial vehicles.
Prices with VAT:
Free UK Shipping On Orders Over £250 (ex VAT)
Mobil Chassis Grease LBZ is a semi-fluid grease based on synthetic oils in the consistency group NLGI 00-000. It was specifically developed for central lubrication systems for commercial vehicles. The product contains anti-oxidants, corrosion inhibitors, extreme pressure and anti-wear additives. Due to its special formulation and semi-fluid consistency, Mobil Chassis Grease LBZ exhibits excellent flow even at very low temperatures and in long pipelines. The oil film adheres well and does not run off, even during stoppages. There is rapid on-flow to the greasing points. The good protection against rust also covers the use of ‘spreading’ salt and the related danger of rust on the lubrication points of the chassis. Mobil Chassis Grease LBZ is compatible with seals made of NBR, ACM and FKM, as long as these are suitable for the operating temperatures.
- Good pumpability in centralised systems even at low temperatures Potential to rationalise onto one product
- Designed for centralised lubrication systems Reduced operating costs compared to greasing by hand due to lower maintenance costs and economic usage
- Reduced wear under heavy or shock loading and vibration. Excellent anti-wear performance
- Good equipment reliability and availability
- Good protection against rust and corrosion and resistance to water washout
- Enhanced equipment protection and good lubrication even in presence of water
- Controlled oil release Balanced lubrication properties for longer service life
Product Specifications, Recommendations and Approvals:
See Technical PDF for full details
Ask the experts
Get a FREE expert recommendation for any commercial vehicle.