Shell Gadus S2 v220 2 greases are high quality multipurpose, extreme-pressure greases based on a blend of high viscosity index mineral oils and a lithium hydroxystreate soap thickener and contain extreme-pressure and other proven additives to enhance their performance in a wide range of applications. Designed for multipurpose grease lubrication of rolling element and plain bearings as well as bearings as well as hinges and sliding surfaces such as those found in throughout most industrial and transport sectors.
- Outstanding Load Carrying Capacity, containing special extreme-pressure additives which enable them to withstand heavy and shock loads without failure of the lubricant film
- Improved Mechanical Stability, this is particularly important in vibrating environments where poor mechanical stability can lead to grease softening with subsequent loss of lubrication performance and leakage
- Good Resistance to Water Wash-out, greases have been formulated to offer resistance to water wash-out
- Oxidation Stability, specially selected base oil components have excellent oxidation resistance. Their consistency will not alter in storage and they withstand high operationg temperatures without hardening or forming bearing deposits
- Good Corrosion Resistance Characteristics, greases reliably protect bearing surfaces against corrosion, even when a high amount of water is present