Ursa Premium TD is a proven performance, stable, stay-in-grade diesel engine oil. It is a mineral based (15W-40 and 20W-50) and part synthetic (10W-40) formulation in combination with an additive system designed to offer long drain performance, good soot and deposit protection, along with dependable wear resistance under severe operating conditions.
Ursa Premium TD is designed for use in Euro I, II, III, IV and V diesel engines and is suitable for use in many engines with exhaust gas recycling (EGR) system sand a range of engines fitted with selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems along with vehicles without diesel particulate filters (DPFs).
- Enhanced engine efficiency — offers resistance to low temperature sludge, high temperature oxidation and piston deposits
- Maintains reliability — helps prevent engine and bearing corrosion and wear through detergency performance and acid control
- Maximum engine life — promotes dependable protection against engine wear and bore polishing, increasing uptime
- Reduced maintenance costs — efficient soot dispersion helps prevent unscheduled maintenance downtime, reducing costs
- Reliability — offers soot related wear and deposit prevention, and promotes reduced viscosity increase and filter plugging